Real estate, construction and housing law
Immovable property is usually one of the most valuable tangible assets of any company, private investor, or individual. Transactions with immovable property require a thorough knowledge of legislation, experience and attentiveness to details. BYWORD CONSULTING experts provide consulting and practical assistance in immovable property transactions in matters related to the construction of new, and reconstruction of existing facilities, leasing of land and other immovable property, including objects of state and municipal property. We also advise on housing law and legal aspects of housing and utilities.
- written and oral advice on immovable property, construction and housing law
- legal support of transactions on acquisition and alienation of immovable property
- legal analysis, development and maintenance of contracts of lease of immovable property, including facilities of state and municipal property
- representing customer’s interests in property disputes
- legal support of registration of imposition and removal of encumbrances on immovable property
- advice on issues related to the construction
- obtaining permits and licenses
- advising in the field of housing and utilities
- pre-trial and trial resolution of housing disputes
- pre-trial and trial resolution of disputes in the field of housing and utilities
During the work of the company, our team has successfully implemented numerous projects that are eloquent testimony to our capabilities and high level of confidence our customers.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel of a Ukrainian company with foreign investments on the conclusion of a long-term lease contract for non-residential premises with area of over 1,000 square meters, in the center of Kyiv, to host a prestigious Georgian restaurant.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as a legal counsel of a Ukrainian company on conclusion of a long-term lease contract for non-residential premises with area of over 600 square meters, in Kyiv city, to host a prestigious Mexican and Latin American restaurant.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel of foreign individuals on issues of their registration in a suburban garden cottage in the court manner.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as a legal counsel of an individual on allocation of the land plot with total area of over 10 hectares of common partial property and registration of private ownership right for the allocated plot in the court manner.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel for an individual on collection of lease payments in its favor because of the unfair performance by private farming enterprise of its obligations to pay the lease payment for agricultural use of the land.