Labor and immigration law
Properly established labor relations and comprehensive approach to the issues related to the effective management of personnel, allow our clients to avoid many problems with both regulatory authorities and with hired employees. BYWORD CONSULTING experts provide advice on all aspects of labor legislation faced by our customers in their work. We provide legal assistance in resolving the existing problems in the labor and migration laws and provide services to develop a set of measures designed to prevent violations in these areas.
- written and oral advice on labor and migration law
- preparation of employment contracts in accordance with the relevant legal requirements
- development of job descriptions, work rules, staffing and other internal regulations stipulated by law
- development of documentation on labor protection
- legal audit of the company’s documents for compliance with labor legislation requirements
- legal support on issues related to the dismissal of employees
- representation at trial and pre-trial resolution of labor disputes
- advising on all aspects of employment relations with foreign employees
- obtaining permits for the employment of foreign nationals
- obtaining residence permits for foreign nationals
- obtaining identification codes for foreign nationals
- place of residence registration of foreigners
- providing addresses for registration of foreign citizens in Ukraine
During the work of the company, our team has successfully implemented numerous projects that are eloquent testimony to our capabilities and high level of confidence our customers.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel of the Ukrainian office of one of the largest European companies – distributor of products of world famous brands P&G, Philipp Morris, Shell, Heineken, Kellogg’s, and many others, on issues of compliance with labor and migration legislation and obtaining permits for employment of foreigners and temporary residence certificates by foreign employees of the Ukrainian office.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel of the Ukrainian office of one of the largest European companies – distributor of products of the world famous brands P&G, Philipp Morris, Shell, Heineken, Kellogg’s, and many others, on issues of labor legislation, associated with the dismissal of a problem employee.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel of a Ukrainian company with foreign investments, operating a prestigious Georgian restaurant in Kyiv on issues of compliance with labor and migration legislation, and obtaining permits for employment of foreigners and temporary residence certificates by foreign employees of the restaurant.
BYWORD CONSULTING acted as legal counsel for the Ukrainian office of a well-known Israeli IT company, engaged in the development and support of MMO and other games for mobile and browser-based platforms, and the development of educational games for kids, on issues of tax planning, on labor legislation, labor protection, and business protection from hostile actions of governmental regulatory authorities.